Friday, August 21, 2009

Stringline level



Sorry i have been slack but now i am doing this every sunday time seems to FLY.



Here you see i'm 3 layers up and have got a post on the corner, well all 4 corners but not in this image.

I tied the post with some string (remeber this jobs on the CHEAP) and then that allowed me to run the pink string for the next layer and then move that up the post for each layer, thus get the string level and to the next levels height and its all level.

To be honest this didn't work for me but i DO beleive it is a good system, my prob was at the back I had no room to really maintain the poles and they slipped so i ended up not trusting them.

but i would advise trying this out as it could work for you.


You can also see in this image how I am using the "odd" bricks on the inside where they won't be seen. at th efar back you can see some brown and red bricks, there is the neighbours brick garage wall behind the oven so nobody will ever see the back of the oven.